Sunday, August 07, 2005

I thought I'd post and mention that I've seen three new movies this week that were very enjoyable and good. The titles: "Two Brothers"; "The Village" and "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"(the new one, with Johnny Depp). I must admit that I really liked them all. The only thing that disturbed me about the Chocolate Factory was the last Oompa-Loompa song. Other than that it was fine. Johnny Depp is hysterical and the boy that played for Charlie Bucket is adorable. I can't reccomend it, since there isn't really any NEED to see it, but if you ever want to have a little fun, go watch it. I was laughing so hard...VERY funny.
As for the Village, let me tell you...it wasn't as scary as it's made out to be. It was a little tense at times, and I was quite disturbed when the blind girls fiance gets stabbed, though. Many people have told me that it's terryfying and that they literally screamed....but I didn't find it as scary as that.
As for "Two Brothers"...it's adorable. I cried on it, just because it was so sweet and touching. Nothing objectional in it that I can think of, a good family movie.

4 comments:

Simply Tiffany said...

Uh, Jessica...a new post maybe????

Simply Tiffany said...

A post on movies is not a real post.....

Jessica McDonald said...

Sorry, I've been trying to consider what is worth posting about. I couldn't think of anything else! :) Sorry!!! I just posted something new, though. :D

Anonymous said...

I LOVED Two Brothers!