Thursday, October 27, 2005

A Sad Day

I'm extremly sad. Yes, you probably all know exactly why, too.
Yeah, uhu, the Astros lost the World Series.
Why, oh, why?
I'm sad.
I'm depressed.
I want to bawl my eyes out.
Last night, as we watched the game on TV and the White Sox won I had to turn off the TV. I couldn't watch it anymore. It was too depressing.
I wish that they could've won.
But, hey, they got farther this year than the Cardinals....:D (Sorry, Cardinal fans, I just couldn't resist!)
I prayed and prayed and prayed.
Oh, well...as I told my dear friend, Robin, I guess that the White Sox were just predestined to win. :D
I guess I shouldn't get so upset about sports...after all, it is just a game.
Life goes on, I suppose.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'know I thought of you last night when the game ended. How did y'all take it? Do you all go to their games? :) talk to you later girl!

Kayla

Jessica McDonald said...

Well, I'm not USUALLY so nuts about baseball, but since my home team was entering the world series I kind of got into it.
LOL. I didn't take it well at all...well, let's just say that I was pretty upset. :D OH well, there's always next year.

Anonymous said...

what other sports do you like to watch Jessica? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you team lost :( lol.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone like football there?! lol :)

Anonymous said...

football is fun to play and watch, i like soccer too!!! I helped coach the kids soccer...yes needless to say they lost the game LOL.

Jessica McDonald said...

I'm gonna try to post something new when I get some more time. I have a ton of pictures from our Church's Reformation Day Party to post!

Jessica McDonald said...

sorry. :D I'm like REALLY, REALLY, REALLY busy right now. I'll try to post tonight!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica, how are ya??? :)

Anonymous said...

hows everything with y'all? anything new? lol, just thought I'd say "hi"!

Kayla

Unknown said...

Hey Jessica,

A little advice from a die-hard Cub fan.

It's just two simple words. "Next Year".

It works wonders, and it has been working wonders for many a cub fan, for many a year.

Anonymous said...

LOL hilarious...

Jessica McDonald said...

hehehe. Thanks, Jonathan!! :D I'll remember that!! LOL.