Thursday, November 10, 2005

No, I haven't left the planet. I'm still here. But I'm VERY, VERY, VERY busy. I mean, so busy that I can't even explain it. I'm shocked that I actually have time to sit here and post! But anyway, I'm here, so I might as well fill you in.

It's now the McDonald family and the Townsend family officially working at our Tea Room and bookstore. Running a restraunt is not as easy as it may seem. Actually, it takes a lot of time, effort, work, and groceries!!! It's extremly hard work and as I said before VERY time consuming.
So that's my excuse for not posting in a while. I hope it's a sufficient explanation.
I'll post again soon about our Reformation party, and hopefully I'll include pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We understand, Jessica!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica,

What's new?? I hope you're doing wonderful. How's working coming along?
love ya!

God bless,
Kayla

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica!!
I'm so glad to hear that you haven't left the planet! :~)
I miss you sooooo much! I'm so glad that you have a blog so I can keep up with you! Thanks for the letter! Please call me soon or let me know when a good time to call you is and maybe I can pull you away from your work for a few mintues. :~) How was your birthday?
I love you so much and miss hearing from you! You are in my prayers! God bless you, my dear friend!
Your forever friend,
Sarah L.

Jessica McDonald said...

I miss you too, Sarah!!!
I wanted to call you the other day but I never got a chance. I'll try to call you BEFORE Christmas, though!!!
I miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!! God bless!!!
Your Forever Friend,
Jessica