Thursday, April 19, 2007

Tagged :)




<-H.M.S Suprise
Joe tagged me. So here goes! :)

1) What goes on a fried egg sandwich other then egg and toast? Nothing. ew gross. I hate egg sandwiches!!
2) Favorite book in the Bible? Psalms. It's so poetic.
3) Who’s your mentor? My Mom.
4) How many computers do you have in your house? Um...(let me count them!) 6.
5) Tag the last 5 people who commented you. Elizabeth, Brooke, Delaney, Elissa and Darby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and I took a "Which Princess Bride Character Are You?" Test. You'll never guess who I was....

Count Rugen

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti




Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Count Rugen???!!! I'm freaking myself out. I think I'm gonna die.
Okay, so maybe not...but I'll faint anyway. I never considered myself...*ahem*, quite like him before. But then again...you never know! :D

~jessica~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fingerprints of God by Steven Curtis Chapman
I can see the tears filling Your eyes
And I know where they're coming from
They're coming from a heart that's broken in two
By what you don't see
The person in the mirror
Doesn't look like the magazine
Oh, but when I look at you it's clear to me that...

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

Never has there been and never again
Will there be another you
Fashioned by God's hand
And perfectly planned
To be just who you are
And what He's been creating
Since the first beat of your heart
Is a living breathing priceless work of art and...
Just look at you You're a wonder in the making Oh, and God's not through, no In fact, He's just getting started and…

10 comments:

Elissa said...

COOL, I've never gotten tagged for this kinda thing before, I'll go post mine... Oh, and I was buttercup on the test, and Fingerprints of God is one of my favorite songs! (I'm hyper if you can't tell... :D)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I have never been tagged before I feel so special!! :D Oh, I took that quiz like 2 monthes ago and I was Buttercup. Ha. :D Poor you being Count Rugen. Next time I see you I will have to check your right hand to see if you have 6 fingers. lol :D Okay I don't have a blog so I will answer it here and now. Delaney I don't think will answer it because she burned her right hand really bad and as such she can't type without extreme pain. Alright, you put bacon and cheese on an egg sandwhich, fave book of the bible is Proverbs, I guess my mentors are my parents, and we have 2 computers in the house. Ha we are still more "countrified" than you. :D Oh, can you put the HSC website on your links? It is www.highlandsstudycenter.org (make sure to put 2 ss. Email me soon! Luv, Darby

Anonymous said...

I was Westley. Is that good or bad? I have never actually seen the movie, but I have heard about it.
J.B.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am writing this with my right hand ( not the hand I burned) any way, I was butter cup lets see nothing on the egg sand wich lets see we have two computers in the house my favorite book of the bible is either psalms or genesis. And I do not have a blog ( I am only eight) well gotta go, Delaney

Anonymous said...

Okay, some body write a comment beside me, Delaney

Anonymous said...

Arg! I meant to put down my mentor but I forgot my mentor is probably my mom and dad I geuss ( SP for guess and proably?) well I have to go,Delaney P.S some body put a comment down besides me!

Megan Rose said...

Hey Jessica! I took the "Which Princess Bride Caracter are you?" quiz....and I was Buttercup:) That was a cute quiz:)

~Megan~

Jessica McDonald said...

Elissa, you like his music too? neato!! Buttercup? hehehe. :D

Darby, I'll put up the link as soon as I get a chance!!

J.B, well, Westley's the hero. So that's a good thing. :) Btw, if you don't mind my asking what's your name? :D

Delaney, thanks for doing the tag! :)

Megan, lol. Most of the girls I know turned out to be Buttercup. I have no idea why I couldn't be her as well...:D lol. oh well. :D

jessica

Elissa said...

LOL, well, when I said I was buttercup, that was from when I took it a couple months ago, but I took it again and I turned out to be Inigo (whats up with that???? :P)
Yes, Stephan C.C. is my favorite artist, and Casting Crowns is my favorite band (ther music is really similar, in fact S.C.C. wrote one of Casting Crowns'big-hit songs...)

Anonymous said...

Guess what I was buttercup = D
Love Ya , Lenna