Emil tagged me!!! (Thank you, Emil!) I'm supposed name six things that I've learned in the last month and then tag six people! *dances* Here goes:
1. How to dance Swedish-style! (Thank you, Anna!)
2. What RSS Feed is (thanks, Justin!).
3. That the Bannister at Church IS made for sliding down. :-D
4. How to sing the "What's that? A Hat" song...roflol...thanks to Lenna, Melinda and Sierra. Thanks, girls! :-D (I'm officially scarred for life! lol)
5. That apparently my Mother knows someone who got his head cut off in an elevator. *cough* :-D
6. That 4 girls walking down the road (to the library) with one guy in an Army uniform, is bound to draw SOME kind of attention. Well, nobody bothers you, anyway. :-D
May the Lord bless y'all, and have a wonderful week!
In Christ Alone,
P.S. A post coming soon about the Elders/Deacons meeting at our Church! :-)