Today we celebrate the 6th birthday of Emma Katherine! I can't believe she's already 6! Yikes! :-)
How blessed we are to have Em in our family! She never ceases to bring laughs and smiles and is so full of life and fun!
Her newest "thing" is "tap" dancing with William all around the house. :-D When she's not doing that she is "watching" William and/or entertaining him, helping around the house (she's very good at folding towels!), helping Caleb with the chickens or just being Emma. :-)
Some facts about Emma:
- She was the first "home birth baby" in the McDonald family!
- She loves to play "Cowboys" more than anything and loves wearing her cowboy boots!
- If she's not wearing her cowboy boots she's wearing her flip flops. As she's dearly attached to them. :-D
- She's the youngest girl in the family!
- She wants a pet lamb. :-)
Emma was wearing her PJ's and wanted to dance with William.
But William refused to dance with Emma unless she put a skirt on. :-D It was so cute! :-D
Happy 6th Birthday, Emma Kate! I love you!