Wednesday, May 24, 2006

________ is...

I was surfing some people’s blogs when I found this hilarious thing. On it you type in a name (John, Sarah, dog, Frodo, Gandalf...ect.)And then it does a random search across the internet with your name, seeing what people have to say about you. I found some pretty funny stuff with my name. Here are some of the things that it came up with:

Jessica is…

Jessica is a talented violin player and pianist (I wish!!:))

Jessica is my best friend in Hong Kong (no, I don't live in Hong Kong!)

Jessica is female (obviously!)

Jessica is a perfect lady (why, thank you! :))

Jessica is now ''lady'' Jessica (how flattering! LOL)

Jessica is so cool (of course!)

Jessica is in a play (this is the first I've heard about it!!)

Jessica is married (hahaha. I wish! I'm just a little young.)

Jessica is awesome (how nice of you to say so.)

Jessica is doing very well (I knew that!)

Jessica is right (that is the truest thing I've read yet. lol.)

Jessica is 2 months old (yeah...sure.)

Jessica is nominated (for what exactly?)

Jessica is Jessica (that's really deep.)

Jessica is dead (oh yeah...sure! :))

Jessica is in Sydney (I wish!!!)

Then I did a search on Sauron...here are some of the things it came up with.

Sauron is...

Sauron is alive and well (as long as he doesn't have any new plans about dominating the world I'm fine with that piece of news. lol.)

Sauron is alive in Argentina! (so if you live there you'd better beware. :))

Adieu!!!

jess
_________________

Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you, Jesus, or in awe of you be still?
Will I stand in your presence, or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all...
I can only imagine
I can only imagine. -MercyMe I Can Only Imagine

3 comments:

Jessica McDonald said...

Oh..sorry. I honestly didn't realize that. I'll take it down right away. Thank you!

Jessica

Anonymous said...

I know you didn't Jessica! Your posts, as well as your sisters are such a blessing and an inspiration to other families. I hope that you all don't mind us reading them! Did you create your blogs to share with one another, relatives, and friends or did you create it in with other believers in mind? My son Zach asks me why I'm always talking about the "McDonald Family"? :)
I say it is beacause your family inspires and encourages me in my walk with the Lord and as a mom of a big family!
Blessings,
Mrs. Dumais

Jessica McDonald said...

Mrs. Dumais,
I actually created my blog for all that you named. I'm so happy that you have been blessed by it!
God bless you!

Jessica